- Pottery for Your Decorating Needs and How to Choose the Right Type
- 15 Ideas for an Amazing Backyard
- 5 “Green” Gift Ideas
- 5 Activities to Do with Dad This Father’s Day
- 5 Gift Ideas for Motherâ€™s Day
- 5 Reasons to Go Green With Bamboo
- 5 Reasons to Use Fake Boulders to Enhance Your Yard
- 5 Things To Do On Memorial Day
- 5 Ways a Bamboo Fence Improves Your Yard
- 5 Ways to Add Artificial Rocks to Your Home
2009 has definitely been a great year for us, and it keeps on getting bigger and more exciting.Â This past weekend, president of Backyard X-Scapes, Jamie Kocher and CFO Ray Valdez were invited to Washington DC to take part in Inc. Magazine’s award ceremony and reception.Â Jamie accepted the Inc. 5000 award in recognition ofÂ Backyard X-Scapes being one of the top 5000 growing companies in the USA.
It was an extremely amazing experience to be able to meet other companies and we’d like to extend a genuine thank you to Inc. Magazine for allowing us to be part of such a great event and for the recognition.Â We’re extremely proud to show that success can come from a business built on integrity, team building and being involved in the community.
Here are some photos from the event.