- Pottery for Your Decorating Needs and How to Choose the Right Type
- 5 “Green” Gift Ideas
- 5 Activities to Do with Dad This Father’s Day
- 5 Gift Ideas for Motherâ€™s Day
- 5 Reasons to Go Green With Bamboo
- 5 Things To Do On Memorial Day
- A New Year and a New Space
- Art Around Adams Showcases Local Artists and Businesses
- Artificial Rocks: A Realistic and Beautiful Solution
- Backyard X-Scapes and Harmonium Partner To Serve Our Children
Backyard Xscapes participated in the 50th annual Landscape Expo held in Long Beach this past October 6-7. The Expo included exhibits from over 200 vendors displaying products and providing help and ideas to private and corporate consumers wishing to â€śdesign, build or maintainâ€ť their respective landscapes.
Many vendors held raffles and contests to create interest and discussion around various new products and eco-friendly landscaping ideas. Backyard Xscapes gave away an environmentally friendly bamboo Tiki Bar valued at $500 to one lucky winner in addition to providing our customary top-notch customer service and educational materials.
This yearâ€™s expo expanded by 50% over last year and showcased 45 industry specific seminars where attendees could earn PAPA, CLT CLP, ISA and SPLD credits. Hour-long talks were giving on topics ranging from Irrigation and Landscape Design to Tree Care and Sustainability. The Expo continued into the night as a panel led a discussion about the future of the landscaping industry for landscape contractors, superintendents, architects and design professionals in attendance at a pool side after party.
Backyard Xscapes thoroughly enjoyed interacting with the crowd at the Long Beach Convention Center as well as with other industry professionals. Congratulations to Fern Nuerro for winning herself a brand new Tiki Bar. We hope it transforms your backyard xscape into a private paradise you will enjoy for years to come.