- Pottery for Your Decorating Needs and How to Choose the Right Type
- 5 “Green” Gift Ideas
- 5 Activities to Do with Dad This Father’s Day
- 5 Gift Ideas for Motherâ€™s Day
- 5 Reasons to Go Green With Bamboo
- 5 Things To Do On Memorial Day
- A New Year and a New Space
- Art Around Adams Showcases Local Artists and Businesses
- Artificial Rocks: A Realistic and Beautiful Solution
- Backyard X-Scapes and Harmonium Partner To Serve Our Children
Art Around Adams has been a San Diego tradition since 2004 in the North Park and Kensington communities. Every year local businesses turn their offices and corporate space into public art exhibition venues, complete with musical entertainment and street performers. The family-friendly event provides exposure to local artists and publicity for local business in addition to being a fun and safe celebration of the arts.
This past June 3, Backyard X-Scapes helped sponsor the event andÂ set up a venue to showcase the very latest in bamboo furniture and eco-friendly landscaping options.Â We dispensed both product information and beverages.
Everyone was decked out in their Backyard X-Scapes gear and had a great time educating the public about all the environmentally friendly bamboo options. The event drew 75 local businesses and countless local artists, musicians and performers.
The event was conceptualized to showcase local art in business storefronts and has grown from a limited budget and an audience of about 300 visitors to a thriving 1.6 mile long stretch chalked full of businesses and sponsors looking to create art awareness and appreciation.
Backyard X-Scapes thoroughly enjoyed the live music and art exhibitions. The six hour event was filled with arts and entertainment, small business flair and countless local residents looking to spend a day in the sun appreciating San Diegoâ€™s talent.