- Pottery for Your Decorating Needs and How to Choose the Right Type
- 15 Ideas for an Amazing Backyard
- 5 “Green” Gift Ideas
- 5 Activities to Do with Dad This Father’s Day
- 5 Gift Ideas for Motherâ€™s Day
- 5 Reasons to Go Green With Bamboo
- 5 Reasons to Use Fake Boulders to Enhance Your Yard
- 5 Things To Do On Memorial Day
- 5 Ways a Bamboo Fence Improves Your Yard
- 5 Ways to Add Artificial Rocks to Your Home
All over the news and media recently is the disaster that has struck Haiti just around the Port-Au-Prince area.Â An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the richter scale has left what is feared to be thousands dead and many more homeless and in devastation.Â Homes, buildings, roadways and more have been destroyed and the country is in a severe state of emergency.
Although no one can plan for natural disasters, we can come together and offer aid during times as such.Â The Green Revolution is not only about recycling or preserving resources but helping our planet as a whole, including its people.
To promote social awareness, we are donating to assist in providing aid to those in need in Haiti.
Here’s how you can help.
For US residents:
You can text Yele (the Haiti Earthquake Fund)Â to 501501 which will automatically donate $5 on your behalf.
You can also donate and find our more ways you can help through
In this global economy we must spread social awareness and help preserve / better this place for future generations.