- Pottery for Your Decorating Needs and How to Choose the Right Type
- 5 “Green” Gift Ideas
- 5 Activities to Do with Dad This Father’s Day
- 5 Gift Ideas for Motherâ€™s Day
- 5 Reasons to Go Green With Bamboo
- 5 Reasons to Use Fake Boulders to Enhance Your Yard
- 5 Things To Do On Memorial Day
- 5 Ways a Bamboo Fence Improves Your Yard
- 5 Ways to Add Artificial Rocks to Your Home
- 5 Ways to Use Bamboo Borders in Your Yard
A new fence can improve privacy and enhance the beauty of your home and property. When choosing materials for your new fence, bamboo is one modern option to consider. Bamboo is beneficial in many ways and is one of the few materials available on the market today that is sustainable, which makes it an eco-friendly option. Learning more about the environmental and other benefits of bamboo is the first step if you want a beautiful, green option for your home fencing.
One of the most important benefits of choosing bamboo over other materials is that bamboo is eco-friendly thanks to its sustainability. Opting for green, sustainable materials may also benefit you if you want to sell your home. Many consumers today are trying to reduce their carbon footprint and live a more sustainable lifestyle. A home that is equipped with eco-friendly options is one that may fare better on the market. Whether you plan to sell your home in the future or return in the home, a bamboo fence can enhance the value of your home. The fact that bamboo is fast growing and sustainable is also a major benefit when comparing the pricing and durability of the materials.
Quality And Affordable Pricing
Since bamboo grows very quickly, there is an abundant supply of the material that can be transformed into bamboo fencing, among other products. The fact that bamboo grows quickly with few resources makes it more affordable than some fencing options. If you are on a budget, you can definitely benefit by opting for bamboo. In addition to being affordable, you have the advantage of a long lasting fence when you choose bamboo. Most experts agree that bamboo fencing will last for up to twenty years, even when exposed to extreme elements. The installation is fast and easy whether you opt to DIY or have a professional install the fencing for you.
Nothing says tropical and relaxed like bamboo panels. Letâ€™s face it; everybody needs and wants to slow down and relax as often as possible, so why not do it in a tropical paradise of your very own at home? And, the best possible place for buying everything tropical for that special room or backyard makeover is Backyard X-Scapes.
Although the name says it all, hereâ€™s some basic background on this Fortune 5000 company. Founded in 2000, Backyard X-Scapes sells bamboo panels and everything else necessary to create the total backyard escape. Backyard X-Scapes has provided such big businesses as the Wild Animal Park and SeaWorld in the San Diego area. If youâ€™ve ever been to either one, you know how lush and gorgeous their tropical landscape is.
Backyard X-Scapes’ specialty is the creation of stunning landscapes and serene environments crafted with green products from renewable resources. From beautiful water fountains, garden ponds, gazebos, palapos, thatched umbrellas, bamboo panels and other bamboo products, to outdoor lighting, artificial grass, rocks and planters; itâ€™s all available at Backyard X-Scapes.
Literally thousands of products are available at BackyardXScapes.com for putting together the backyard paradise of your dreams. Anyone in the continental U.S. can order online and your products will be shipped right to your door. And, free shipping is available on many products within the continental U.S. For outside the continental U.S., shipping is also available just by calling (866) 222-1422. The hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST Saturday and Sunday. You can also email your order to email@example.com and get a shipping quote. In addition, Backyard X-Scapes has a 65,000-foot warehouse and showroom located in beautiful San Diego for perusing all of the bamboo panels and tropical designs in person. With either method of shopping, you can expect to find a receptive staff and consummate customer service at Backyard X-Scapes.
Updating your yard with artificial rocks is a great way to give your home more curb appeal and push up your overall property value. Fake rocks are not only attractive and easy to work with, but they are also good for both the environment and your wallet. Available in a wide variety of finishes, sizes, prices and colors, artificial stones can work for any space and style. Whether you need to fill a big outdoor area or elevate a small yard, follow the easy tips below to learn how to incorporate fake rock into your homeâ€™s landscape design.
1. Create a design plan. Fake rocks can be used for practically any landscaping project. Stone walls, playgrounds, foundations for water features, greenery accents and utility covers can all be designed with artificial rocks. Have your projected outlined before you start shopping. Because fake rocks come in many different forms, knowing how you plan to use them can help you narrow down your choices to the perfect artificial stones for your home. If you are still not sure what direction you want to go in with your project, get inspired with pictures of finished projects on the Internet. Draw your ideas out on paper to figure out how many rocks you might have to buy and to get a better understanding of the shapes you need to look for.
Whether you are looking for a wonderful way to add aesthetic appeal to your indoor space or outdoor living area, the perfect solution for your home or patio area may be to incorporate bamboo into the dĂ©cor. Bamboo is a natural wood that has considerable appeal for a number of reasons. The beauty of bamboo is timeless, and it also carries a uniquely tropical feel to it that many homeowners are drawn to. More than that, it is known to be environmentally friendly, durable and easy to maintain over the years. Because of this, bamboo material may be perfect for you to use for decorative purposes. Bamboo sticks are popular because they are easy to work with, and they can be used in a number of ways.
Before you begin thinking more about how bamboo sticks can be used beautifully in your space, pause and consider the fact that there are a wide range of bamboo stick sizes to choose from. The sizes available through Backyard X-Scapes will vary based on width and length, and this means that the sticks can be ordered based on your specific needs. Because bamboo is a very hard material, it can be difficult to cut a bamboo stick that is thicker in width. Therefore, the ability to order the perfect size for your needs through Backyard X-Scapes is ideal.
Design Ideas for Bamboo
If you have decided that you want to use bamboo sticks in your dĂ©cor, you may not know how to get started. There are a number of great design ideas that you can browse through on the Backyard X-Scapes website. These design ideas may include everything from adding a decorative surface onto existing furnishings by adhering sticks to them to using a single bamboo stick as a decorative accent on a wall or panel.
If you are landscaping your property, there are several important decisions to make. You may want to consider using fake boulders in place of natural rocks, for example, if you want a truly customized landscape design. Fake rocks can be integrated into any type of design just as easily as real rock, but have some advantages that are hard to beat.
From shipping to you to placement on your property, fake boulders are lighter and easier to move than real rock. Faux boulders are made from lightweight materials that are easy to place once the fake boulder arrives at your home, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your lawns and gardens and less time trying to place your boulders in the perfect spot.
With a fake boulder, you have the option of choosing the exact shape and size that is right for your design. Whether you need a large, hollow boulder to hide an outdoor HVAC unit that is interfering with your landscaping or you want to add texture to a sloped hillside, there are options available that will fit into your design perfectly. You can choose from small rocks for garden beds to large boulders that look like an authentic rock.
A fake boulder is an affordable option, especially when compared to the cost of moving and installing real boulders. You can find rocks in a wide range of prices, depending on the size and style that you need to complete your project.
From fake boulders that are designed to cover utility features, such as septic pipes, to fake rocks that are designed to form a flat pathway, there are dozens of shapes and sizes to choose from. Polyethylene, fiberglass and resin rocks are available. All of these options are available in insulated, which is ideal for covering water pipes, or uninsulated varieties to help you create a space that is both functional and beautiful.
While everyone enjoys a well-manicured lawn or garden, some landscapes contain features that are difficult to disguise or remove. Beautifying elements such as artificial rocks provide a way to both hide unsightly imperfections and enhance the natural appeal of your outdoor surroundings. With a large selection of shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, Backyard X-Scapes has the artificial rocks that will be perfect for your outdoor project. Below are a few tips to help you know how and where to best use your artificial rock purchase.
1. Pipes and Utility Access - Cover unattractive gas pipes or utility access ports with an artificial rock. Simply measure the length and width of your pipes or utility access then select a rock in the color and size that best fits with your outdoor space. Not only will this remove the itemsâ€™ visibility, it will also provide an element of safety since the pipes or utility access can no longer create a falling hazard. Regardless of where these unsightly necessities may be placed in your lawn or garden, a natural-looking artificial rock is the perfect way to make them disappear!
2. Pool Filters and Equipment - While a pool or spa may enhance the look, feel, and enjoyment of your outdoor space, the bulky and unappealing filters and equipment that come with them will not. Our selection of artificial rocks will not only cover unsightly pool gear but will also help keep them covered and out of inclement weather or intense sunshine while still providing easy access. With colors and styles that will enhance any environment, these attractive landscaping elements will disguise obtrusive pool equipment and return your outdoor living area to a state of peace and tranquility!